- Small size, full equipment
- Excellent results in air- water seperation
- Zero air loss as optional
- Dew point at +3 c˚
- Very low pressure loss
- Environment friendly
- High efficiency heat transfer
- Fully compatible with European design standarts
- Input-output filters hidden in the cabin
- Input-output filters are assembled in dryer and included in the price for the models up to and including MKP 2220
- Input-output line filters are not included in the price up to and bigger than MKP 2664. assembly must be done out of dryer
- Filter obstruction indicator is available on dryer for all MKP models (up to MKP-18 MKP 2220).
- Filters are automatically discharged for all MKP models (up to MKP-18 MKP 2220).
- All MKP series are designed according to max 50˚c ambient temperature and max 60˚c air inlet temperature conditions