Oil Free Reciprocating
Oil Free Compressor
*FAD: Free air delivery
*FAD performance ISO 1217, Rev. 3, measured according to Annex C-1996.
*Lupamat, according to technological developments reserves the right to make changes without notice in the data contained in this table.
For custom production, please contact us.
- Food and beverage, medical, laboratory and industry and wherever oil-free air is required
- Pistons and piston rings made of corrosion and high temperature resistant special Teflon coated material
- It does not require maintenance (excluding air filter) for 10,000 hours (or four years)
- It is designed based on oil free operation principle according to 8.5 / 10/14 bar operation pressure and power range from 0.75kw up to 11kW.
- Compressor block is supplied by the Japanese Annest Iwata Company. It is driven by V-belt pulley.
- V-belt tension is easily adjustable with belt and pulley tensioning system.
- The compressor is started directly with motor protection switch up to 4 kW motor power types, and with star-delta control panel up to 5.5kW motor power types and more.
- Compressor is driven with F proof, IP55 protected, IE2 efficiency asynchronous electric motor.
- The cabin is designed according to the most appropriate operating conditions: Vibration is minimized by use of rubber wedges in various sections. Noise is reduced to a minimum with non-flammable sound insulation foam covered on the cabin's interior surfaces. Facilities are provided to make easy service applications with push on-off-locking system mounted on the cabin covers.
- Preference to be able to start with mono-phase electric motors for the types with power up to 4kW
- It is air cooled: Cooling is ensured by the air flow generated by the flywheel fan through intercoolers and after-coolers
- Operation control (idle -loaded operation) is provided by the pressure switch.
- Monitoring the pressure condition in the system is maintained with a manometer
- The system is provided with safeguards against excessive pressure with a safety valve set to +1 bar value of the compressor operating pressure.
- Air filter element is introduced into a plastic filter cup allowing easy replacement.
- Easy pass of the compressor to loading position is ensured with 2 / 2Y discharge solenoid valve mounted on the collector.
- Compressor operating hour is ensured by the clock counter integrated into the control system.
- Space savings are achieved with the compressor unit being mounted on galvanization coated air tank.
- The air tanks are designed and produced in accordance with the 2009/105/EC directive.
- The air outlet on air tanks must be fitted with a ball valve. However, a mini ball valve is also used for the evacuation of condensation water under the tanks
- Hand hole is added on the air tank providing ease of service.