*FAD: Free air delivery
*FAD performance ISO 1217, Rev. 3, measured according to Annex C-1996.
*Lupamat, according to technological developments reserves the right to make changes without notice in the data contained in this table.
For custom production, please contact us.
- Petron engined piston compressors are used in roadside assistance vehicles as portable compressors in service vehicles.
- For two stage 62/442 and 62 553 types have been designed for 8 bar or 15 bar operating pressure.
- They are V-belt driven with centrifugal coupling.
- With the V-belt tensioning system, the V-belt tension can be adjusted with ease.
- The compressor is driven by a petrol engine (rope and starter).
- The compressor head and cylinders are made of gray cast EN GJL250 material, the crankshaft is cast from solid material EN-GJS 500-7.
- Splash lubrication is carried out using a rod integrated into the design of the crankshaft.
- There is a mini ball valve integrated into the block to provide for easy emptying of compressor oil. A detachable blind plug has been fitted to the output of this valve against the risk of oil emptying.
- Is air cooled: Cooling is provided through intercooler and aftercooler and the air flow created by the flyweel rotor.
- With the monitoring glass integrated into the compressor head, the status of the oil can easily be monitored.
- The air filter element has been placed in a plastic filtre casing to enable easy replacement.
- The compressor has been designed as a chassis unit and separate air tank.
- The safety of the belt-pulley system has been provided with a closed enclosure in accordance with CE norms.
- The air tanks to be used in the installation of the compressor system are designed by ourselves and produced in accordance with the 2009/105/EC directive.
- There are water drainage valves at the bottom of our tanks.
- The monitoring of pressure is provided with the pressure gauge included in the compressor system.
- With the pilot valve included in the compressor system, the idle-load starting of the compressor has been provided.
- The one-way valve included in the compressor system prevents the system air from returning to the compressor.
- With a safety valve included in the compressor, the system is protected against overpressure situations.