LKV 37 7.5 MI
- The compressor is driven by the star-delta control.
- Is driven by V-belt-pulley.
- With the V-belt tensioning system, the V-belt tension can be directly adjusted with ease.
- Have been designed between 37 - 355 kW power range and 4 / 7,5 / 10 / 15 bar operational pressure.
- The cabinet has been designed according to the optimal operating conditions: Vibration has been minimized using rubber grommets and sealing elements in various locations. Noise has been minimized with the covering of the inner surfaces of the cabinet with inflammable sound insulation. Easy maintenance access has been implemented with a push open-close locking system of the cabinet doors. The discharge of the cooling air to the outside environment silently has been provided with an exit vent.
- This screw group, with single-stage and oil injected, is mounted independently of the separator tank.
- The operation controls and starting of the air-oil cooling fans of compressors 75kW and above are provided with inverter. The control of air-oil cooling fans below 75kW is provided with fan contractor.
- Air-oil cooling system is provided with an axial fan integrated into the air-oil cooler up to a power of 75 kW, and a radial fan at powers over 75kW.
- Hydraulic hoses are used in air-oil circuits. Pneumatic control system circuits use teflon hoses.
- Produced air proportional to consumed air is provided with proportional control valve (energy saving).
- By controlling the temperature of the oil in the oil circuit, a thermostatic mixture valve integrated with the separator block to ensure the provision of oil at the most appropriate temperature to the airend is used.
- The oil filter element has been attached to the oil filter block which is integrated independently to the oil block. The oil filter blockage control is provided with the micro processor control unit with the oil filter element debris indicator combined with the oil filter block.
- The air filter element has been placed within a plastic container to enable easy replacement. The air filter element debris control is provided with the micro processor control unit thanks to the air filter element debris indicator placed on the air intake hose.
- The control of the intake air is provided with the microprocessor control unit with the help of a 3/2 way solenoid valve (idle compressor-working load) and an intake control valve mounted on the screw group on the air intake circuit.
- A specially designed air-oil (separator) tank is used in accordance with an immersion type separator to separate the air-oil mixture in the air-oil circuit.
- The flange cover of the air-oil tanks on 45kW and higher compressors have been designed with hinge mechanisms to provide easy open-close in service conditions.
- With a safety valve set to +1 bar of the compressor operating pressure on the separator block, the air-oil tank is protected against overpressure situations.
- The temperature control and safety of the oil circulation system is provided by the NTC temperature sensor and secondary safety element PT1000 temperature sensor integrated into the micro processor control unit.
- The pressure control of the air system is provided by the micro processor control unit with the pressure transmitters integrated on the grid side of the air circulation system and air oil tank.
- With the integrated oil flow section integrated on the oil return line when the compressor is working the return of the oil draining from the separator back to the screw group can be observed.
- The oil level can be monitored with ease with the oil gauge mounted on the air-oil tank.
- Optional feature : The 37kW and above water cooled compressor types must be able to be integrated with heat recovery system offering hot water advantage.
- Optional feature : 37kW and over compressor types can be designed as water-cooled.
- Optional feature : A oil heater system must be able to be integrated to the compressor to prevent the freezing of oil in heavy weather conditions during the winter season.
- Optional feature : It must be possible for more than one compressor to be operated from a single control unit (up to 7 compressors) for equal aging or energy saving.
- Optional feature : With a remote monitoring system integrated with the compressors, the monitoring of the operation of the compressor can be ensured with a remote connection to the compressor.
- Microprocessor Control Unit :
- 240x128 graphic LCD panel, compressor system mimic diagram-displayed on the panel, RS-232 bus with ModBus RTU communication protocol, equal aging and remote monitoring using an external RS-485 port
- Ability to monitor compressor operating state on the compressor screen (compressor starting, switching to triangle, idling, working at load, automatic waiting, about to stop, stopping, in service mode)
- Ability to monitor remaining maintenance period (General service duration, oil element replacement duration, air filter replacement duration, oil change duration, separator change duration, motor bearing replacement duration, screw block bearing replacement duration, bearing lubrication duration)
- Recording of the last 15 error information provided by the compressor with date and time
- Ability to program the compressor as day/ hour / minute to operate at lower and upper pressure values by bringing the work calendar to active condition
- Setting real time Date/Time
- Language selection option (Turkish, English, French, German, Russian)
- Selection of unit (bar, Psi / ºC , ºF )
- Warning messages defined to ensure the required maintenance and control of the compressor (not stopping the compressor) (Air filter blocked, separator blocked, screw pressure high grid pressure high, screw temperature high, 2nd sensor temperature high, general service, oil change duration, air filer change duration, separator change duration, motor bearing replacement duration, screw block bearing replacement duration, motor bearing lubrication duration, oil change duration, power lost, temperature difference between temperature sensors too high)
- Critical faults defined to stop for the safety of the compressor: Communication lost error, Contactor error, phase sequence or PTC errors, main motor and fan motor thermal fault, oil filter blocked, overtemperature fault, temperature sensor failure, screw pressure sensor and upper limit error and temperature sensor error and upper limit reached error, main motor and fan motor thermal error, separator filter blocked, screw pressure and grid pressure sensor error and upper limit reached error, thermostat error, main motor start-stop number exceeded, air not released error, screw temperature lower limit error, compressor cannot be stopped error
- In the event of the microprocessor control system of the compressor giving the same fault (emergency stop, main motor thermal fault, screw temperature high fault) 3 times within 30 minutes, places itself in safety mode by encoding itself (compressor ceases operation and requires Official service intervention)
- Changeable user parameters defined for users and ability to password protect this parameters menu
LKV 37 7.5 MI
*FAD: Free air delivery
*FAD performance ISO 1217, Rev. 3, measured according to Annex C-1996.
*Lupamat, according to technological developments reserves the right to make changes without notice in the data contained in this table.